Blogger at TAXBugnoms
Advisor2013 - Present
Aommoney GuruApril 2014 – Present
ColumnistJanuary 2013 – Present
Founder & WriterAugust 2010 – Present
• Develop and maintain TaxBugnoms Blogs
• Research and write tax articles in a conversational style, which engages readers.
• Use social networking techniques to promote each blog articles.
Professional Government Tax AuditorMay 2007 – Present
The Revenue Department of Thailand
• Ensure tax deductions and credit taken are permissible by law.
• Make sure procedures, policies, legislations and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
• Supervise team players and correcting their reports for management review.
• Plan and design for the tax audit procedures.
• Make effective suggestions of taxpayers to improve efficiency and effectiveness of tax payment.
• Coordinate between engagement teams and taxpayer in respect of taxation issues.
• Understand of overall tax law, traced to detail and considered whether tax report complied with Revenue Code of Thailand
Executive EditorJanuary 2015 – August 2015
Senior Audit AssistantApril 2003 – April 2007
Ernst & Young
• Supervised around 2-4 staffs on various audit teams
• Performed industry analysis for the company; identified core competencies and development opportunities using strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) framework
• Performed company analyses, identified business process risks, developed risk control mechanisms, and presented summary of findings to clients
• Planning audit strategy with manager by assessing risk of each company base on prior understands of company business and result of internal control test
• Assisted manager in preparing final audited financial statement
Master's degree, Accounting2008 - 2010
Bachelor's degree, Accounting1999 - 2003
Thailand’s Certified Public Accountant status2007
(License no. 8888)
Thailand’s Tax Auditor status2005 to 2016
(License no. 1569)